The Everett Center
The Everett center is a magnificent building in a quiet, residential area that features many state-of-the-art amenities including a lovely backyard and patio. It is the largest of TCF’s three centers with a capacity of 70 participants. The Everett center serves a diverse mix of participants across broad cultural and age ranges who having a wide array of diagnoses requiring support and monitoring. It is an active, friendly place where participants choose how they will spend their day. What Everett center participants share in common is their desire to live in the community despite having a chronic or acute medical condition.
Services at the Everett center include:
• Nursing Care: assessments, education, medication management, care coordination, treatments, lab work, etc.;
• Therapeutic Activities: exercise, crafts, music therapy, art therapy, an interactive computer system with many features, celebrations, entertainment, outdoor gardens and more;
• Nutrition: continental breakfast, hot noon meal and afternoon snack. Special meals regularly scheduled;
• Special Saturday Celebrations throughout the year;
• Hairdressing twice a month in our on-site hair salon;
• Podiatrist visits;
• Rehabilitation Services can be provided on-site;
• Social Work Services;
• Socialization and Friendships.
The Everett center is open 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and occasional Saturday programs throughout the year.